söndag 11 september 2011

Busy Friday 4 - Blå huset


I Blå Huset öppnade i fredags kväll 9.9 en utställning med aktuella arbeten av två verksamma i Konstepidemins ateljéer. 

In the Blue House opened on Friday evening 09.09 an exhibition of recent work of two artists from the Konstepidemins studios.


Laurie Rosenwald, gästande konstnär från New York visar måleri The Iron chef of encaustic

Laurie Rosenwald, visiting artist from New York, shows a series of paintings The Iron manager of encaustic. 

"Here are a very few paintings I made after I told my biggest illustration client to go fuck themselves.
There would be a lot more of them, but these paintings are made with hot wax. encaustic. I paint all day and then every night I erase everything with my awesome heat gun. Like nothing ever happened.
It's an existential experience which I thoroughly enjoy".



Elisabeth Åström, konstnär och scenograf visar
Målningar:
Några Bakgrunder
Till
Någon i Förgrunden.
En studie om minnen.

Elisabeth Åström, artist and set designer, shows
Paintings: 
A few Backgrounds
To
Someone in the Foreground.
A study of memories.




Restaurangen höll kvällsöppet med anledning av vernissagerna i Galleri Konstepidemin, på Galleri Hnoss och i Blå Huset och för gästerna från dagens båda seminarier. Fullt hus!

The restaurant was night open on the occasion of the opening of the Gallery Konstepidemin, Gallery Hnoss, Blå Huset and for the guests from today's two seminars. Full house!

Inga kommentarer: